For cost-effective, dynamic residential modular buildings look no further than hatch. Accelerator for the most exceptional quality modular homes available on the market. Our hatch. Accelerator, residential modular homes are unique within the industry, we are proud to exclusively offer a light gauge steel frame structure that is self-supporting up to 8 storeys high. As the first and only choice for multi-storey residential modular buildings, give our friendly and high experienced team a call today on +44 (0) 3300 535 696.
Discover our hatch. Accelerator residential modular buildings
If you are seeking a well-designed, bespoke and affordable residential apartment building system, we are the company you have been searching for. At hatch. Accelerator, our innovative homes are built freshly and dynamically, using simple, repeatable componentry that can produce any layout, for all types of tenure. Our well-established and highly sought-after multi-storey development projects are tried and tested across a multitude of markets.
So, whether you are looking for Affordable Housing, PRS, market sale and extra care/later living (HAPPI code compliant) residential modular buildings, we can help you. With a self-supporting system of up to 8 storeys as well as line-loaded walls, our pioneering system enables you to achieve a mix of apartments within a singule block. As accredited by the SCI and LABC, you can have complete peace of mind by choosing hatch. Accelerator’s dynamic accommodation system.
Over the last ten years, our system for residential modular buildings has grown from strength to strength and evolved over time. As a result of our revolutionary approach to modular housing, we’ve established hatch. Accelerator as having the following benefits:
- Decreased cost of delivering schemes for any enterprise
- Reduced programme duration
- Increased consistency and enhance quality
- Improved safety standards
- Heightened sustainability standards
- Standardised product for cap-ex and op-ex efficiency
Additionally, we provide all of the factory-built components via our existing supply chain, or directly through our own hatch. Accelerator manufacturing facilities. We firmly believe that our multi-mode supply chain ensures resilience, capacity and technical flexibility, enabling us to meet client requirements.
Contact our helpful team of professionals if you would like to find out more information about our hatch. Accelerator residential modular buildings today. Please continue reading to learn more about our pioneering process to deliver the homes you need.
What to expect from the hatch. Accelerator process?
Here at hatch. Accelerator, we do things a little differently to most other companies out there supplying residential modular homes. Our simplified process of delivery goes through four stages before the project has officially hatched, and become suitable for occupancy.
- Briefing – One of our specialist team will meet with you to understand you specific and exacting requirements as well as gathering all important site information, tenure mix and unit design parameters for your proposed development. This part of the dynamic process is entirely free of charge and will typically take around one week.
- Viability – The next stage of the process involves an overall viability study to allow commitment from both parties to the proposed project. From here, we will work closely with you to identify and explain design options, costs, and the programme and risks agreed. Similarly, this is free of charge and we aim to allow three weeks to complete this stage.
- Planning – For a fixed fee, our team will get to work starting the planning preparations for your proposed residential modular property, with submission, cost, programme and risks validated. Generally, this stage of development will take between 12 to 13 weeks for a fixed fee.
- Delivery – As the order and agreement for your residential modular buildings is nearing completion, mobilising site infrastructure can begin. We allow four weeks for the mobilisation, three months for the infrastructure to be built and three months to install and finish the project.
It is clear to see why we are the first choice for multi-storey accommodation projects, our revolutionary method is far better than traditional construction.
Why do our hatch. Accelerator modular homes just CliCs?
At hatch. Accelerator, we have invested in an advanced modular homes design system, CliCs. This proficient system enables us to manufacture and produce ultra, cost-effective residential modular homes promptly and efficiently.
C – Community, L – Living, I – Intelligent, C – Construction, S – Systems
Designed to exceed current quality standards, deliver exceptional value for money and provide rapid production and installation, our CliCs system takes a holistic approach to modular construction. We also enable the establishment of local assembly plants.
Ranging from studios and 1 to 3 bedroom apartments, our hatch. Accelerator residential modular homes are configured with a range of standard layouts and specifications. We offer a bespoke, tailor service by creating properties that mix and match various apartments depending on the tenure and demands of the specific, local area. Scott Brownrigg overlooks each and every design to ensure that we provide attractive, yet functional accommodation that adheres to Affordable and Private Rental Schemes specifications.
Why choose hatch. Accelerator residential modular buildings?
Here at hatch. Accelerator, we are dedicated to providing a better alternative to traditional construction that decreases build times by presenting a digitally designed, precision manufactured product that can be created in scalable factories. We want to make a real social impact with our pioneering approach to housing developments, by supplying affordable housing and creating skilled jobs for local residents. You can have complete peace of mind knowing that our holistic and innovative approach is accredited by several major industry regulatory bodies, such as the NHBC, so you’re in expert hands.
With modular building systems being completed 50% quicker, and with up to 60% fewer deliveries compared to traditional, in-situ forms of construction, our residential modular buildings are the favourable option.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact our friendly and reputable team today by calling us on +44 (0) 3300 535 696, to receive more information about our hatch residential modular homes. You can also email us at email@example.com or fill out our simple online form that can be found on our easily navigable website. We’ll endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.